• Our annual Kick-off Breakfast and registration is held on the third Sunday of September to begin the new year of Sunday School.
• Youth Sundays are held several times during the year. Youth conduct the church service and the younger children often sing for the congregation.
• The Children's classes perform the story of the nativity at the early Christmas Eve Service each year.
• During Lent the children, along with the entire congregation, collect sacrificial offerings for a mission, most recently for Hopewell Love, an ecumenical organization assisting our friends & neighbors in need in our community.
• The children's and Junior Youth classes prepare and serve refreshments for coffee hour after church once or twice each year.
• Vacation Bible School is held each summer.
• Summer Sunday School (a simpler/shorter session) for ages 3-9 is held from late June through mid August.
ST. GABRIEL’S CHILDREN'S MINISTRY PROGRAM
“Teaching the children to learn and do the work of Jesus”
Carol Heist, Children's Ministry Team Coordinator
During the School-Year, there are three Sunday School Classes for children: Pre-school (ages 3 to 5), Elementary (Grades K to 2), and Junior Youth (Grades 3 to 5).
During the summer, we hold a combined Children's Sunday School class (ages 3-9) from mid-June through mid-August.
There are two Sunday School Classes for youth: Junior High (Grades 6 to 8) and Senior High (Grades 9 to 12).
St. Gabriel's Episcopal Church
Content Copyright 2018. St. Gabriel's Episcopal Church. all Rights Reserved
1188 Ben Franklin Highway East (Rt. 422) Douglassville, PA 19518 | +1.6103853144 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Open Monday Thru Friday